Veronica Colvin is a versatile freelance hair, make-up and FX artist for film, TV, theatre, TVCs and commercial industries – who also dabbles in drawing, painting and sculpting.
Sydney based, professionally trained and qualified freelance hairdresser/hairstylist, barber, wig stylist and make-up artist (beauty, special effects, prosthetics and body art).
Veronica regularly undertakes further studies to build-on existing skills and learn new ones. Currently doing an advanced special effects and prosthetics course (Dick Smith’s Advanced Professional Make-Up Course – via correspondence) and Life Drawing, Painting and Sculpting classes at Julian Ashton Art School at The Rocks (on a part-time basis – attends classes around film, TVC and commercial jobs/commitments).
She also has a Working With Children certification valid till 2020.
Sample of Recent Credits (IMDb)
- Cancer Institute of NSW (TVC – 2018). Producer: Clockwork Films – Key Hair and Make-Up Artist
- Hip Pocket (TVC – 2018). Producer: Clockwork Films – Hair and Make-Up Artist
- Flickerfest 2018 Trailer. Producer: Emerald Productions – Hair and Make-Up Artist
- Zelos (Feature Film – 2017). Producer: Painted Gate Pictures – Hair and Make-Up Artist
- Panadol Extra (TVC – 2017). Producer: Carnival Productions- Hair, Make-Up and Grooming Artist
- Colgate – Bright Smiles (TVC – 2017). Producer: Taxi Film Production – Hair and Make-Up Artist
- Applause Entertainment (Event Management – 2017) – Hair, Make-up, FX and Body Artist
- Indigo Lake (Feature Film – 2017). Producer: Cobbstar Productions – Additional Hair and Make-Up Artist
- The Bench (TV Series – 2016/2017). Producer: The HubStudio – Hair, Make-UP and SPFX Designer
- SOOP (Short Film – 2016). Director: Eden Diebel – Hair and Make-Up Designer
- Pet Month (TVC – 2016). Discover Networks Asia Pacific. Producer: Thinkbone – Hair and Make-Up Artist
- Dick Smith’s Advanced Professional Make-Up Course (Special Effects / Prosthetics – via correspondence)
- Julian Ashton Art School (Drawing, Painting and Sculpting – part-time)
- Certificate III Hairdressing
- Barbering Statement of Attainment
- Dip. of Specialist Make-Up Services (Film, TV and Theatre)